[Dailydrool] Why dis jus not septabel---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 16:55:20 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee sour hound tonite. I not heppy. Brudder Elwood discober dat I lib wif da grinch. Dat rite. Momma bee da grinch. I hab liddel storie.
It be cold, Brudder Elwood up dere on da sofa wif da reemote, and ebbery channel hab all dis bout Santa dey a comin. I lookie round me home. We gotz no twinklin lites, we got no stuff out in da yard, we got nuffin. I go say Momma, you gotz to git dem rumpbones in gear, we gotz to hab a tree rite here in me home, I promise not to lift me leg, we gotz to git in da season, git dem cards a goin it be time to pawtee.
Momma seyz ob course Elwood, we git da tree and turn on dem lites. It be berry pretty. Momma go up da stairs and here she come. She gotz summfin she set on da table, she plug it in and dere be liddel lite iffin I look real hard. Momma seyz now Elwood, dis nice. The Christmus tree wif Auntie Cookie's ballz lookie nice dere on da teble.
Brudder Elwood shake da headbone. Now dis ain't no Christmus Tree, why dis be da Christmus Twig. Dis fing so small youze could't even squat under it. I seyz Momma dat ain't no Christmus Tree, we needz tree whut da Brudderz can sniffy, use to scratch da backbonez, youze know a biggie tree. Momma seyz dat ain't gonna heppin Elwood. Dis one whut we got. Bee heppy.
Brudder Elwood not heppy.
Brudder Elwood prees on.
Momma iffin I gotz to lib wif da Twig, what bout all dem cardz? You best git busy, you late ol wooman.
Momma gib me "da look".
Momma sigh.
Momma put her arm round me neckbonez, seyz Brudder Elwood, dis be da story.
Momma didn't git on da list dis year. Momma sorry, but da hound support job bee a suckin da life outta Momma and Momma was afraid she could.t git it done an dat not fair to all the peepz dat bee on da list.
Brudder Elwood ragin now, I kickin me feet like affer I poop.
Momma seyz, Elwood we gib many fanks fur all our friends, and we be thankful for whut we hab not whut we ain't got.

So here be da Brudder. I gotz da Christmus Twig, no nice cards a goin out. Dis must be why me bowelz be irritable.
Grrrrrrrrr.

Drool to all in need, dat summfin we do gotz-----------------------

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz