[Dailydrool] Why dis jus not septabel---

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 20:27:19 PST 2009

Methinks dis be da TERRIBOW sitchiation!
Elwoodz Momma--not on da Howliday lists???
How kan dis bee???!!! Me kan't beleebs me earbonz!!

but awe beez well.... youz be on MY list eben doe we not be on yurs...

we LUBZ yewz,
daMom huckle
ranger the bob
aud-baud (alwayz in R heartz)
& lil daisy bug

Momma iffin I gotz to lib wif da Twig, what bout all dem cardz? You best git busy, you late ol wooman.
Momma gib me "da look".
  Momma sigh.
  Momma put her arm round me neckbonez, seyz Brudder Elwood, dis be da story.
  Momma didn't git on da list dis year. Momma sorry, but da hound support job bee a suckin da life outta Momma and Momma was afraid she could.t git it done an dat not fair to all the peepz dat bee on da list.
  Brudder Elwood ragin now, I kickin me feet like affer I poop.
  Momma seyz, Elwood we gib many fanks fur all our friends, and we be thankful for whut we hab not whut we ain't got.
  So here be da Brudder. I gotz da Christmus Twig, no nice cards a goin out. Dis must be why me bowelz be irritable.
  Grrrrrrrrr.
  Drool to all in need, dat summfin we do gotz-----------------------
  Debbie Winchester
  Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake