[Dailydrool] hi eberyone Bob the DOg update

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 6 17:59:40 PST 2009

Dear Bobby, dis be Gracie, Holly and Anna.  We bets you has a berry gud
chance ob walkin by Christmas, but iffen it takes a liddle bit longer, don't
worry, we finks your Mama be already happy cause you is getting better.  We
all is glad, too!!

P.S. -- Bobby, dis Gracie - I has a berry cute, berry fluffy butt!!

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____