[Dailydrool] hi eberyone Bob the DOg update

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 10:09:22 PST 2009

Hi furends its me Bob the DOg...hi gurls  wink wink

So I have been feelers lots better and it has now been 3 weeks since my
surgury

so my incision is totally healed and the hair is starting to grow back

mom thinks my bladder infection is better cause it dont smell no more but I
still have to go potty like every 2 hours (not fun for mom during the night)

my tail waggs  to beat the band..I am  eating better..I can army crawl
anywheres..this morning i stood up at he water bowl..but i still havent
walked yet

but I try to stand up and i can use my hips and stuff and itry real hard to
be a gud boy

I get lots of kisses and stuff

I go to therapy twice a week and go in the underwater treadmill and it is
way kewl and I can walk there...I like my uncle Ken my teacher and he lubbs
me too..

I think i will be like one of those kids that will walk for my mommy for my
christmas present to her..I bet she wood really like that

I THINK I CAN

Bobby
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr