[Dailydrool] Basil

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:03:20 PST 2009

we are very sorry to hear that Basil got his wings,it is always so hard to
say goodbye no matter how sick they are..we will send lots of healing heart
drool to mommy,daddy and to Lucy..

as far as another houndy for Lucy, she would  do better with a furend, but
our experience has been you don't have to go looking for him, Basil will
send himto you you just have to be open to it..so you see the sign when it
comes

so tonight when daddy takes me outside cause i still can't walk..make sure
to lookdown Basil...cause I will be waving atyou...

Bobby
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr