[Dailydrool] Regarding Buford and gas

Cara Witkowski cara_witkowski at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 19:21:57 PST 2009

I have had a similar problem with my Crystal this past week,
actually.  She started licking everything in sight, inhaling much air,
trying to throw up, and bloating up with gas...ended up in the
Emergency vet's twice and she spent most of the day the next day with
my vet while they were trying to figure out what to do.  No bloat, but
they are afraid she could when she takes in all that air.  Blood work
normal except for eosinophils, which could mean we have not gotten rid
of all the whip worm she had when she came to me in Sept.  We are
treating her for that, and she was given 1/4 tab of 1 mg Xanax to calm
her down, as needed, and she is now on Pepcid AC twice per day, and
Gas X as needed.  This is my experience.  Hope it helps.  Cara