[Dailydrool] Dis are Chumley.

Alan Folsom alan at folsoms.net
Sun Dec 6 19:37:31 PST 2009

dis are Chumley.  I hab lernt lotsa things in two weeks.

Big Ugly Guy are now "daddy".  I don no why, but he ok, kinna nice.  He
feed me and play wit me a lot.

I like toys!!  When Bi.., uh, daddy get a toy an play wit me, it lotsa
fun, and he laff.  When I pick a toy an run down da hall, he no laff, he
chase me and yell at me.  I don no why.  Why one toy not da same as da
udder?

Aunt Ginger and Uncle Alfie TWB will play wit me now.  They still hide
onna furntur alot where I can't get (yet), but dey play too.  Dey nice
mostly.

Mommy an Daddy an SamanEd always pick me up and lub me when I scared or
hurt.  Dat nice.  When I took some of Uncle Alfie's food, he bited me.
When I ran to MomanDad cryin dey DIDN'T pick me up.  I don no why, dey
say I deserb it.  Uncle Alfie hid in my crate when I got fed.  He want
MY food!  Daddy made him get out.

When I get up from my nap I go right to da fron door, go out an pee an
stuff.  Dad come out inna cold wit me, and tell me watta good boy I am.
(I know dat).  I try to be nice to daddy so he don have to go out inna
cold, and pee right next to him.  Now he say I NOT a good boy!  I don no
why.  I tryin be nice to him.

Sumtime when we go out daddy not put his feet on.  Den I make a new game
an run acrost da yard an make im chase me.  He no like dat game.  I don
no why.

Daddy an Mommy follow me wit a flashy box a lot.  Dey think dat a fun
game.  I don no why.  I don't.

Dis ar Chumley.   I'm not sleepy, gotta go.  Not sleepy, am not, am
not......

Daddy here- Chumley's really been pretty good - doesn't get up in the
night, and sometimes on weekends after the early up, will go back to bed
until 10 or so.  Some more pictures of chumley and friends are available
at http://www.folsoms.net/chumley.

Chumley doesn't drool yet, but our love and prayers for all the sick hounds.
-Al