[Dailydrool] condolences and drool

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:56:36 PST 2009

We send our best wishes, healing drool and condolences to all in need.  Usually I email personally off list, and I am a mess, and Mom fell on Friday, could not get up, and after a duration of trying, I finally called 911.  She is now in the hospital.  No need to send cards or gifts to her, as she has stage 6 dementia, but drool for good luck would be OK.  I know so many are going through troubled times, and I share that.  Even though Mom has not been here for 2 nights, I still hear and feel her here. That may well be because of several years of listening her in the bathroom all night - so much noise and destruction.
God Bless to all in need,
Jax and the pups