[Dailydrool] YAY! Hal Gets His Cone Off! He is Well!

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 22:18:55 PST 2009

That is good news Vikki!
We are glad to hear Hal doesn't have to wear the cone on his head and that
his eye is healed!
That eye surgery can sure be expensive.  It is wonderful that you take
such good care of Hal!  AND that you can laugh and find some humor in it  all
... about the mind boggleing cost of eye surgery!
We once  (about 15 years ago now) had a  rock removed from our  puppy...a
$1,400.00 rock that we put on a small eboney pedistal.  We displayed it on
the mantel of the fireplace.
Somehow we find a way to take care of them.
Hooray for Hal.
He is in such good hands!
Best Wishes, looking forward to hearing of Hal some more and a long
lifetime of grrreat adventures!

Love and Woofin and Good luck frum, Alexa
Qwned by Hudson and Henry