[Dailydrool] question about food and alternative

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Dec 7 07:30:17 PST 2009

I know there are many who have opinions about food.
AM looking for an alternative to Science diet ID, canned.

Suzi is eating it, which is good, because other than this specific food,  she will eat burger and ham,  some bread,  but no kibble, though I have tried about 13 different types.  She has had a sensitive tummy since she came to live with us, about 5-6 months ago,  Recently she has been into the vet for it and we decided she may need to be on ID for the remainder of her life.
I never have been fond of Science Diet foods, but as I said, she is eating it well and I am happy she is eating.
I thought I would check with you all for a suggestion on an alternative.  We have tried making various things, that would be easy on her tummy, but she turns her nose up at them.   Some might say it is my cooking...no comment, except the others enjoyed what she did not eat.

thanks for any thoughts on this.
We send out our sympathy to those who have left for the bridge and drool to all who need some.
wen and the Bounders