[Dailydrool] Drool etc

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:50:38 PST 2009

We are sending drool for Buford, Conrad, Louie, Boss, King
Bob, Otis, Cassie and Karen Johnson and her girls.  If I missed anyone I am sorry.

Melissa and Brian we are so sorry to hear that Basil went to
the bridge, we will light a candle for him tonight.

Synthia - Dickens is beautiful and such a lucky boy, I’m
sure it won’t be long before you get some weight on him.  And I think this is the first time I’ve seen
Kahuna – he is just gorgeous.

I loved the pictures of Chumley, what a beautiful little boy :-)  Thank you for sharing.
I want to say thank you to Ellie and the calendar elves, I love the calendar - what better way to start your day than looking at a basset picture?

I ended up ordering a LOT of extra cards since vista print
doesn’t have a quantity that fit what I needed. So if anyone
would like us to send them a howliday card, just email me off list with your
address.  (We are on the mid list this
year, and we'll do the hero's list as well).

We are sending loads of peanut butter flavored drool to everyone that needs it,

Kim with Gunter, Wulfgang and the cats (George, Stevie,
Chloe and Onyx atb)