[Dailydrool] Buford OEBE Garbagemeister Extraordinaire ATB 12/8/09

Heidi I Sarver hsarver at me.com
Tue Dec 8 18:18:44 PST 2009

I have read people's posts over the years, have written my own
condolences hundreds of times both to the list and privately....and I
prayed I would never have to write what I am writing tonight:

I helped my baby to the bridge tonight.  He was 28 days shy of his
11th birthday.  My heart is broken, I can't see the screen and I'm not
sure how I'm going to get through this even though I know at some
point I'll be able to breathe again.

I'll post a tribute on my old basset blog when I am able to write.

Rest In peace my baby boy--mommy loves you.

Buford 1/5/99 - 12/8/09

--heidi, della, guinness the cat