[Dailydrool] Funny dog

Tim Mayer tcm541 at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:59:00 PST 2009

My Maggie is a funny dog.

Just how funny? Well, this one just about had me rolling on the floor.

I gave the dogs some rawhide chew sticks. Maggie promptly broke hers into a
half dozen small pieces and started munching away. Then she backed up,
sniffed, looked around confused, backed up again, searched some more...you
would have loved the look of bewilderment on her face.

This went on for four or five trips backwards, until I figured it out: she'd
stepped on one of those pieces of doggie treat, and it got stuck between her
toes! She could smell it - she knew it was near her feet somewhere, but
everytime she backed up, she just couldn't find it. That was TOO funny! I
had to dig it out of her foot 'cause she just didn't have a clue <grin>!

Tim