[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Dec 9 02:50:01 PST 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need.

We will be lighting a candle for Louis, Buford and Timmy at the bridge.
We are also sending heart healing drool to Adrienne, Heidi,

Pat and Ron. The slaves have another house guest arriving on Friday and
next week Tuesday another 4 house guests are arriving

And this time there are 2 young children with them. My sister Jade is
going to have such fun playing with the children, she loves to play. At
dinner time last night I behaved myself, with the slave Johnathan
actually eating his dinner with us on the futon. As he

shared his beef with us correctly there was no need to snatch and run.
We are both still working out how to get hold of the Grannies stuff as
the slaves must have warned her and she is being careful, but she will
eventually drop her guard and we will both be there to take the
opportunity as it arises.

PW Justin looking forward to some more mischief making.

Jade being a patient hound I will wait for the moment that I can ruffle
through the house guests stuff, it will come.

Slaves johnathan and William.