[Dailydrool] Justin and Jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Dec 10 02:15:38 PST 2009

Good morning all,

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in and do I have a story to tell but first my
sister and I are sending healing drool to Susan on Stanley going to the
Bridge and we will ask the slaves to light a candle for him.

My story starts in a town many hundreds of kilometers away from us
called Rustenburg (Sun City is just outside the town),

A 1-2 year old Basset girl was found roaming the streets of Rustenburg
and taken in by a woman who unsuccessfully tried to find the owners,
girl is not chipped. Instead of handing hound over to shelter, sister
visiting from Boksburg took the hound back home with them. Theresa and
her husband are career people who had no pets or children and spend up
to 12 hours a day away from home pursuing there respective interests
.They have called the girl Lillie and she is an absolute angel and house
trained and loves to play. Theresa and her husband Gerahard play ball
every night for at least an hour before dinner. The problem is Lillie is
so sad

When they leave for work at 06.30 she cries at the thought of being
alone until 18.30.This is breaking there hearts and they are looking for
a good home for Lillie where she will have more company. They have just
purchased new beds and bought a washing basket full of toys for her and
done up a bedroom for her. Some how or other they heard of me and Jade.
Lillie will be coming to our

house on Saturday morning 12/12 on a trial basis. If my sister and I
give the thumbs up she will be in a new forever home.

The slaves feel that as I will be 18 next birthday they must start
thinking of Jade when I am gone to the Bridge and she also loves to
play. Will let you all know next week what's happening. Fortunately the
slaves are closing down today for the Christmas holidays

And will be at home in this period with all those house guests.
Johnathan will work to Tuesday 15/12 but William will be at home.

PW Justin despite my age it is going to be lots of fun breaking in a new
sister, another plate to steal from.

Jade wowie what a Christmas present my very own sister to play with.

Watch this space

Slave's johnathan and William.