[Dailydrool] Trauma Art- poop filled knee hi

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 14:58:45 PST 2009

Sputtter sputter...now that I have have recovered from the picture of a knee hi full of POOP passing out of chase, I have just one burning question.  Who made this wonderful product that can pass through a basset's digestive system?  doG knows that mine are lucky to make it through a one time wearing.

Just think this could be a marketing tool for the company.  A slogan that says "Our nylons are so tough they can stand up to a basset.  Now that is a test of durability and strength."

Thank you for the smiles and laughter Jacqie!
Karen and The Dog house Gang