[Dailydrool] Trauma Art

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 17:27:37 PST 2009

Momma here--I have a wonderful donation to the museum---I will send Brudder Elwood-the whole thing, of course I will decorate--I was thinking I will take his vet bills---lets see--the bills for the leaf eating episode that almost killed him should decorate his head and neck--the bills for his adventure with the porcelain planter chunk should decorate his mid section. Now the bills for is irritable bowel should cover his a~~~~~~~~~.  Yup, the whole hound belongs in the museum.

Speaking of da Brudder---he is in his crate, he says he is making a suprise for Deeba--he is making a bunch of racket in there-pounding, howling, snorting noises--its time to be concerned.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz