[Dailydrool] our buddy Buford

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 16:47:16 PST 2009

Heidi - we're so sorry to learn of Buford's trip to the bridge.  I know our Sadie has welcomed him - along with all the other "seasoned" (I prefer not to use the word "old") droolers who are there, waiting to greet him. I know they're all romping around, playing and barking. Our hearts go out to all of our Daily Drool family who have lost family members.  Please accept our condolences.

Well, winter has really hit Kansas City, and Raymond is spending only a few seconds at a time out of doors.  He enjoys the snow and the cold, but only for very short periods. We've all been enjoying the Target commercial.              Stay Warm!!!!!       Beryl & Raymond