[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Exchange Web Page

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Wed Dec 9 17:11:00 PST 2009

Hello Droolers!

As  usual, we are putting the Howliday Cards on the family website.  2 cards already arrived today.  Debbie is finishing up on her '09  Howliday Card Original. Our cards go out from here before the Xmas rush. All are welcome to click and enjoy the display!

http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2009_Howliday_Cards/2009_DD_Howliday_card_exchange.html

Drool to all in need,

Leon & Debbie Winstanley

Slaves  to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!

Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, and Biko.
ATB:  Taz,  Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com