[Dailydrool] Stanley

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 17:25:15 PST 2009

we are very sorry that Stanley couldnt get better and had to go to the
bridge, and don't worry auntie Susan he heard you and knows you lubbed him
and you didnt let him down..

Cause the bridge isnt a bad place but it is a place to not have any pain and
there are lots of good foods and treats...the only thing that makes  the
bridge a little sad is when you have no one to wait for there...and Stanley
does now!!  You gave him the ultimate gift the gift of unconditional love
that even death doesnt waver and someday Stanley will know the day is here
to go and meet his mommy again..and afterall...isnt that what its all about.

Hopefully soonthat acheinyour heart will be filled will Stanleys silly ways
and funny faces.

I'm waving at you buddy...can you see me now???

Bobby

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr