[Dailydrool] Stanley to the bridge

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 9 17:28:41 PST 2009

 Susan my thoughts and prayers and healing drool from the hounds are with
you as you try to deal with the pain and sorrow that you are feeling at the
loss of Stanley.   Deciding to help a beloved hound to the bridge is the
most painful and sometimes the kindest act we can do for our beloved hounds.
If there is anything we can do to help ease your pain please let us know. He
knew that you loved him and did what you thought was best for him.  They
always know. They sense it through their very being.  Again our thoughts are
with you at this very painful time.

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Harrison and Sally Belle.