[Dailydrool] CHRISTMAS BASSET BOXER SHORTS AVAILABLE

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Wed Dec 9 18:15:27 PST 2009

We just went through our storage and found more of the J. Crew Christmas Basset
Boxer shorts.  A few left in sizes L and XL - You WANT to get these before they
are gone forever!  1 pair is $15 and 2 for $25.  Shipping is only $5.  And best
of all, 100% of the sales will go to one or more of the many basset rescues all
over the United States that Moon Doggie Coffee donates to throughout the year
including Tri-State BHR, Mid-Atlantic BHR, Guardian Angel BHR, Hounds Abound,
New England BHR, BHR of S. California, Michigan BHR, Suncoast BHR, BROOD and
House of Puddles.

Email me directly and I will forward you a Paypal invoice.

Thanks,
Donna Funk
Moon Doggie Coffee