[Dailydrool] so sorry about all the babies going to the bridge

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 18:57:12 PST 2009

I want to say how very sorry I am for all of you  that have had to have
your babies go to the bridge.
My heart hurts for each and every one of  you.  I have been thru that more
times then I want to  remember.
The emptiness and the crying are something only we  all understand too well
that have had to go thru it.
We are do our very best to try and help them,  trusting our vets, to the
very end.  It is just not possible, to have a  furbaby we love to pieces, and
not have agonizing pain when they have to  leave.  I guess the best thing to
remember, is the good times, the happy  times, and knowing that  sometimes
there is just nothing more that can be  done.  My heart aches for all your
hurts, and praying you can find  some piece in the fact that they are "ok"
now, and healthy and watching  over you.
Warmly, to all of you.........Barbie and her  girls