[Dailydrool] N. California kennel surrenders 50 bassetsforChristmas-Paypal & snail mail addy

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Dec 10 05:34:18 PST 2009

Karen, I heard about this yesterday from one of my basset chat groups.  Thanks for posting this for everyone.
I am sending a little bit of the Bounders cookie money in today, and also to House of Puddles as I totally missed getting some money in to them during raffle time.
Not that I ever win raffles......  Congrats to those who did win raffles  with HOP!

Also, there are a few others that are always in need to mail some cookie funds.

So many hounds going to the bridge,  it feels hepless hearing about them, so the least I can do is send in some donation to help a little.
My hear goes out to all the slaves who recently lost hounds.  I know they are bounding around from cloud to cloud, buffet table to buffet table,  being happy.  And also being concerned for their people who are sad.  Sometimes, I swear, I can feel an ear dab away my tears.
And thanks for Nellies poem,  she is very lucky to have you for a mom.

wen and the Bounders