[Dailydrool] N. California kennel surrenders 50 bassetsforChristmas -Paypal & snail mail addy

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Dec 9 23:16:10 PST 2009

I just wanted to put post additional ways to donate to GGBR
for those that do not care for First Giving.
The GGBR website address for donations via paypal is
http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/info/donate
There is a PayPal link underneath the navigation bar on the left.

The snail mail address is :
Golden Gate Basset Rescue
POBox 4958
Petaluma, CA 94955
Phone :(707) 765-2690

Remember no amount is ever to small when it comes to helping
care for our beloved babies.  Pennies add up to dollars and dollars
mean there is one more basset that will know a full belly, warm hearth,
better health and most of all the love.

As a bonus for each donation you make my Nelly Belle has
instructed me to tell that with each donation she will insure that
her slave will send a pawtographed picture of her on request.
(I hope my princess knows that means she gets ink on her
delicate little paws.)  This is her way of saying thank you to all that
donate to help her family that she left behind.

She sends big wet snooter smooches to all that have or will donated.
Please keep these babies in your prayers.  The nights are getting cold
here and we are hoping that they have heat to stay warm until GGBR can
get them out of that place.

Snooter smooches to all,
Momma Karen, baby girl Nelly Belle and The Dog House Gang

Dis Nelly Belle.  Me sendin snooter smoochies to all that helpin us help
me famly befur Momma.  Pweese sen dem sum drooly to help stay safe
til dey resQ'd an awl outta dere.  Me want dem to know dat lub is a reelly gud
thing to hab.
Lub,
Nelly Belle
http://www.firstgiving.com/ggbrfiftyhoundsappeal