[Dailydrool] N. California kennel surrenders 50 bassets forChristmas - Please Help

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 9 19:43:12 PST 2009

We don't like Firstgiving so we went to the GGBR website and found a PayPal
donation button that we used to send cookie money.  In case anyone else
prefers PayPal to FirstGiving.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

Please visit GGBR's First Giving Page and donate

to this worthy cause.

http://www.firstgiving.com/ggbrfiftyhoundsappeal

 No amount is too small.  If we all pull together then I know

we can make a difference in the lives of these long eared, sad eyed

beauties.  If you are able to sponsor or foster one of these bassets please

contact GGBR.  There web addy is:  http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/

Karen and The Dog House Gang

13:41:00