[Dailydrool] Walking on leashes -- hilarious stories

hinchliffe at aol.com hinchliffe at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 09:52:01 PST 2009

Marilyn, I laughed so hard at you all tied up in the leashes that I  cried!
 (Luckily I wasn't drinking coffee at the time.)  When I got to  the part
where you hopped up the steps, I had to stop reading until I could  catch my
breath.  Thank you for giving a great boost to my  day!

It got me thinking about another "Daily Drool Classic" story about  walking
dogs -- I still chuckle when I think of it.  I can't remember whose  tale
of embarrassment and woe it was.  I probably don't have all the  details
right, but as I remember someone's basset got away and she chased him  for
blocks, finally caught him, and realized she didn't have a leash to bring  him
home.  So she took her shirt off, used that as the leash, and  walked him home
in her bra.  Does someone still have that story?  I'd  love to read it
again (I remember the part about gaily waving to the neighbors  as their party
was getting out), and all the new Droolers can laugh for the  first time.

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)