[Dailydrool] Extra cards

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Thu Dec 10 10:20:03 PST 2009

If anyone has extra cards, especially the Tank Hounds if you aren't on my list, I would love some.  I need some extra cheering this season and I love putting them all in a scrapbook.  It makes my Christmas.  Also, some drool for my hubby - he had emergency surgery yesterday to remove his appendix.  He just started his new job and doesn't have any sick leave and we are praying his medical insurance started in time to cover the hospital stay.
Liz Kielley
58 Maple Avenue
Littlestown, PA 17340
mom to Ma Barker, Dulcie (yes, I'm still here!), Filbert, Daisy-Kay, Felix and foster mom to Felicity