[Dailydrool] Butt licking

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:57:12 PST 2009

First of all, eeeeeeewwwwwww, but they lick everywhere else, why not butts?!  Anal glad juice can be dark brown and all down the spectrum to milky white, so if you have this kind of discharge you may have full anal glands (or infected ones, DoG forbid as we have been there and done that this year!)  I would give the dripper a good anal squoze and see if the licker stops!

There - was that not delicately put, Kacy?!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me