[Dailydrool] Cowboy's butt licking

Maura DeYong mauradeyong at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 17:51:50 PST 2009

I'm sorry Kacy but your post was soooo funny! Even if you didn't mean it to be, it was. I had to laugh because my coonhound will lick toenail clippings from my bloodhound if I don't get them off the floor quickly! YUCK!  She also likes to lick any dried droolers off the walls, floors, etc from the bloodhound. How weird is that? Are there any other dried drooler lickers out there? :)   She's always been a little different than my other dogs. She adores the bloodhound more so than the beagle or basset. Maybe because he is the only male dog in the house.