[Dailydrool] WhuzzatSmell???

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:34:49 PST 2009

Dis Nigel
Giddouwdaway Conley dis not yourn.
Dere dis deeeeelishush smell ousside...Giddown conly dis my smell Cooper Mr.
Cooper sir giddouddamyway smelldat??
Ohhhhhhhmannnnnn......it frum acrost da street smells it thro da
fence....ooooooooooooooooohhh GIDDOUDAWAY YOU TOO dis MY SMELL I SMELLS
oh yeah I gone rip you up Llewis you too Mr. Bootiefeets
YoufinksoNigel? Me tare you

This is MomPerson.
The boys are now in their crates.They get to go outside ONE AT A TIME. Why
are they fighting? Why have Conley and Nigel been idiots for a week?
Oh I am sooooooo stoooopid.
Pick up the phone.
Ring ring.

Oh hello, Heather. How is your dog, Cream? By any chance is she is season?
Yes, I will wait while you look.

la dee da dee daaaaalaaadeda la de da
Oh hello again. She is? How did I know? Ooooh, just a wild guess......Just
started, hunh? Ok, yeah, thanks a bunch babe.

Advice to  Droolers: NEVER  wonder why your males are fighting and peeing in
the house. Look for the nearest unspayed bitch.

momPerson, letting boys out one at a time these days....