[Dailydrool] Tails of Rescue featuring Bassets

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Thu Dec 10 18:46:05 PST 2009

Tales of Rescue - OMG this book is a must for ALL dog lovers! Susan the
author/photographer dropped mine off tonight hot off the presses and I LOVE
IT! Lots of great dogs and awesome rescue stories. Phoebe's puppies are in
there with a story about puppy mills along with 2 of our Bassets and 2
Bloodhounds from AZBHR that have been adopted out.  YAHOOO to the rescues
who saved these dogs and to Susan for the awesome photography.
www.tailsofrescue.com $40 and portion of proceeds goes to PACC911 helping
dogs in Phoenix area..AZBHR received $1500 from them this year to help with
our vet bills.

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue