[Dailydrool] leg lifts

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 08:26:54 PST 2009

My Basset Boys who are neutered or sexually inactive (shall we say) do the
partial lift with the spread out body position. Cooper of course, lifts.
HOWEVER.
If we come to a place where another dog has marked, the non-neuters lift as
high as they can to overmark.
Then Cooper wanders along and marks two feet higher.
It must be very depressing for the Bassets.....
(Mitchell-ATB- had been bred numerous times and he always lifted fairly
high.)

Only this group would have a discussion about how high males lift their legs
to pee....

Drool to all in need, MomPerson