[Dailydrool] License plates

Ross Houndage mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 10:44:19 PST 2009

They are here! Take a look....can't wait to get them on the car - now to find that screwdriver...

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/NYlicenseplates.jpg

Drool to all - we have lots since I have tweats in the oven and the kids are gathered round dripping all over. I'm mopping it up to send to those who need it.

I did run Dickens by the vet today for a weigh in - 40 lbs on the nose. He has gained several pounds since I first saw him. He is still skinny but it doesn't hurt to look at him anymore. He is such a happy, sweet boy! Truly a wonderful Christmas gift for us all.

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time

Bud, Barney, Kahuna, Zuma, Pearl, Peaches, Dickens

Ace & Kirby