[Dailydrool] Samers Update

Junell Lawrence jazzee at bigsky.net
Sat Dec 12 07:42:32 PST 2009

I apologize for not updating sooner on Samers' status. (My computer was having major issues so I had to get that fixed, but I'm back up and running.)

Samers is now stable but required amputation of the remaining toe on 12/1 in hopes of saving his leg. The rescue in Calgary is still willing to take him, but is currently being taken care of by Dr. Tia Nelson. Samers had a setback with the bone in his foot and will need to stay in Helena another week before going to Calgary. Thank you for all of you who donated to help save Samers. If you would still like to make a donation it goes to Total Dynamic Balance Vet Clinic 3386 E US Highway 12, Helena, MT 59601. (406)-442-0188.

Junell Lawrence in Montana