[Dailydrool] Spare a little drool

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Sat Dec 12 07:31:21 PST 2009

I don't want to ask for too much drool as there are others more in need of drool that us; however, just a little for my boys would be appreciated.  Yesterday afternoon Morgan and J.D. were fine.  Hubby and I went to a holiday open house for about 3 hours and when we came back we were greeted at the door with a not-so-pleasant smell.  Morgan had thrown up in the crate and J.D. had explosive diarreah (sp?) in his crate.  Oh brother, what a mess.  The thing is - they didn't act like they felt bad.  After an hour or so of scrubbing, disinfecting, washing beds and crates, I finally got them settled.  Morgan seems a little better today, but J.D. still has the "squirts" (thankfully, not in the house this time).  So, if you have a little spare drool, please send some for Morgan and J.D.  Sick babies scare me.

Drool to all the sick babies and know that candles have been lit in the Taylor house for all those babies that have made their way to the Bridge.

Dianne - Mom to Morgan, J.D., foster boy Virgil, and new foster girl, Bella (I'm so pretty!)