[Dailydrool] Butt Licking Part 2

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 13:56:22 PST 2009

First, thanks to everyone who emailed us on and off the drool regarding
Rupert's butt and Cowboy's desire to lick it.

I took Ru to the vet this morning to get his anal glands expressed but the
vet said they were empty. So, now we have a few different options of what
the issue may be....

1. Rupert had butt juice on him that Cowboy wanted to lick off, (ewww!) ;
2. Cowboy is just a gross houndy who licks his brother's butt; or
3. It's something else, like a parasite or something and we need to get a
stool sample tested.

Any thoughts droolers?

Thanks. Sending drool and butt juice to all, hehehe.

Kacy with Cow and Ru

--
Cowboy: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112
Rupert: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/799430