[Dailydrool] Thank you for the drool

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Dec 12 13:59:52 PST 2009

Thank you Leslie and all the others who sent us drool for us and our 15 bassets here without water. My hubby did get the water thawed out. Next thing the toilet broke. It got calcium in the line and quit so off went the water again and again he had to thaw out the line.
You see our basement wall is moving because our house was built on top of an underground spring so we had to dig down to the foundation to pull the wall out so our water line is exposed... it is one thing then another around here, the city workers dug up our gas line and our water line... I have never had this much trouble in years. But we are getting by. We are warm now and have water. We have gotten all of our houndies to the vet and three puppies spayed. All is well here.
I also to apologize for speaking my mind on Firstgiving. Someone emailed me I might hinder a rescue raising money on Firstgiving by what I wrote. I was just giving an opinion and would never ever hurt a rescue.
We are a rescue and I know how hard it is to get funds. We barely scrape by in fact since I lost my job I have been worried how we are going to carry on so to speak. I am just giving an opinion that Pay Pal is a much better way to donate to rescues. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Chris Bly   wmbri.org