[Dailydrool] INSTRUCTIONS - Organic cottage cheese and flaxseed oil - the Budwig Diet

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 12 21:53:22 PST 2009

Thought I'd post these instructions since several people have requested
mixing information.  I don't have any more information than what is below,
and I personally have never taken this, nor do I know anyone who has, so I
can't say if it works or not.  It definitely will not harm you or your pets
if you want to try it, and my guess is, the pets will love the taste.

The mixture of organic cottage cheese and flaxseed oil is the mainstay of
what is known as "The Budwig Diet" in alternative cancer therapy.  Dr.
Johanna Budwig was a German research scientist who pioneered this therapy.
If you are interested in this, you can find a lot more information on the
Budwig formula and other alternative cancer treatments at www dot
healingcancernaturally dot com and many other web sites.

Here are the instructions for making the mixture, taken from the above
website:

This is how the Budwig diet mix is prepared: for each tablespoon of flaxseed
oil, add 2 tablespoons of low-fat organic cottage cheese. The flaxseed
oil/cottage cheese mixture should be fully blended until no traces of oil
remain visible - a hand-held blender or mixer works well, and you can add a
little milk if needed.

Flaxseed oil and also organic cottage cheese can be purchased at any good
health food store.  Be sure to keep the flaxseed oil refrigerated, it goes
rancid very quickly.  You can find a lot of information and videos online by
searching for "Budwig Diet" or "cottage cheese and flaxseed oil."  Hope this
helps.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net