[Dailydrool] great to be back

pamela buckingham pbpambuckingham at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 07:23:31 PST 2009

Hi all I have missed everyone be gone from dailydrool for over a year now
problems with computers but we are back for good now. First want to send
greatest sympathy to those you have lost 4-legged a d 2- legged family
members . My name is Pam I have a almost 3yr. old boy Sir Archie he is the
joy of my life. I will be having lots of time to read list and reply as I am
having foot surgery soon so I get to spend loads of time with Archieboy.Well
that is it for now need to do lots of catching up here. Pam and Archie