[Dailydrool] Basset items up for grabs to help Golden Gate Basset Rescue

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 13 10:09:45 PST 2009

Hearing the plight of Golden Gate basset rescue, Morse and I looked through our basset items and have come up with some fab goodies.  I have listed them on Houndsbay under Other Basset Items.  Here is the description:

This is a fabulous opportunity to add GORGEOUS basset items to your collection, and help Golden Gate Basset Rescue into the bargain!
Up for auction are a stunningly authentic original, vintage and RARE Hush Puppies red t-shirt (size small) with lovely basset on, a very cute Happy Wedding card with bassets in their wedding outfits,(without envelope), a sweet Sorry I missed your Birthday card featuring a doleful basset, (without envelope) and a fabulous New Home card featuring a basset digging!  Also up for auction is the wonderful Lily - a Basset Hound's Tail of Love book by Cathy Rudert!  Also being thrown in is a basset hound postcard, a marvellously authentic, vintage and RARE Fred Basset tea-towel and lastly a gorgeous unframed black and white picture of a basset hound nestling among some tires!  All this is pictured, but if you need more information please just ask. I will also throw in a christmas card from my basset hound Morse, so please BID HIGH!!!  I will cover postage costs to the lucky winner.

Here is the link:

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/houndsbay?category=other&item=1261591546

The auction doesnt end until 23.12.09 so please be aware that I won't be posting until January, as the post won't really be moving until after Christmas!
Please bid - there are some gorgeous items!

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB