[Dailydrool] Possible help for rescues?

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 17:56:11 PST 2009

_Click  here: Bon Jovi - Superman Tonight - LYRICS_
(http://www.clyric.com/lyrics/314877/Bon+Jovi--Superman+Tonight)

i'm new to all this, and read every day of the help needed for  Rescues.  I
am unable to financially offer help, but i heard this song and  wondered if
it could be a source of funding.  jon bon jovi is known for his
philanthropic ways and maybe if he were approached, he would consider giving  some of
his profits from the song to Rescues?  Jon’s dog is Copper, a
Rottweiller-Shepherd mix who was rescued from the pound in 2000.  He lives  in Rumson, NJ
(just googled him to find out if he had a dog)
So, anyway, just an idea.  or maybe it's not a good idea.  when i  heard
the song, with the word "rescue" in the first verse, it started me  thinking.

Susan, loving slave to Gus