[Dailydrool] Veterinarian who quit

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 13 20:22:47 PST 2009

Dear Laura Tancredi and all other vetpeoples out there -- I think most of us
who read the article realized that the guy who wrote the book was pretty
biased against vets.  I have used many vets over the years, some better than
others, but I can't think of a single one who came across as a money-grubber
who didn't care about my animals.  There are probably a few vets like that
out there, every profession has some bad apples, but I don't think you need
to worry that we regular folks will fall for that guy's nonsense.  Keep
doing what you are doing, and don't let this bitter, nasty person get you
down.  We lubs our Vetpeoples.

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

13:47:00