[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Dec 14 04:45:32 PST 2009

Good afternoon all,

The hounds have had a strange start to the week and the slave's even
stranger.  At 03.30 this morning there was a call from the security
company to say that armed robbers were at the factory and William and
Andre had only just closed down for the year on Thursday. As far as the
hounds are concerned it is one thing to come home at that time of the
morning and another thing for members of the household to be going out
at that time of the morning. When slave Jonathan arrived at his office
another armed robbery.

All the software was stolen and desk drawers and cupboards were broken
open and contents removed .When the slave Johnathan arrives home this
Monday night we are hoping for our evening walk, it has rained all day
and shows no signs of abating.  Justin had a bad turn last night and had
to give him additional emergency heart medicine during the night. This
morning he was fine eating his breakfast and even tried to help himself
to food that was not his.

Justin and Jade will tell you more about Lilly in our next posting.

Slave's johnathan and william

PW Justin a Senior Hound's work is never finished

Jade exciting start to the Christmas Holidays, more humans arriving with
children this Tuesday