[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Dec 15 02:39:35 PST 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need

This is Justin woofing in, Jade and I are sending sad ahroos to Chuck on
Karen Johnson going to the Bridge. We will ask the slaves to light a
candle for Karen. The slaves never told us about Karen's houndies new
home we hope the 2 were re-homed together.

We are also sending get well and stay well drool for Rufus, Noel,
Morgan, J D, and Samers.

Now about Lillie, she came down with woman problems last Thursday, so
never came over on Sunday. She was taken to the vet received two
injections in the neck and 4 antibiotics for 5 days, the last given last
night. On Sunday Theresa sent SMS to say that

Lillie was feeling much better and getting back to herself. When
Theresa's sister first found her in Rustenburg she was taken to there
vet for a severe ear infection which has since healed and about 40 ticks
removed from her body. She was blood tested in Rustenburg and again now
all tests came back clear. On this recent visit the vet has told Theresa
that she has not been spayed.

We will do that once she is with us, we are hoping our vet when we speak
to her about it will do it in the first week of January.

Lillie will now come to us on Wednesday morning; it is a public holiday
in South Africa. It is known now as the Day of Goodwill,

In previous years it was known either as the Day of the Vow or Day of
the Covenent. It all started off with a vow made by people of Dutch and
Hugenot descent who promised to put one day of the year aside for prayer
and family if they survived the dangers of Africa.(wars with the local
natives ,danger of pestilence and wild animals.)Not sure how Liliie is
spelt by Theresa. The slave Johnathan would have preferred a name
starting with J like Jasmine .If her finder in Rustenburg called her
Lillie from the start

We will probably not change the name as the slave is flexible on this.
All Jonathan's pet's names from when he was very young started with a J.

PW Justin more humans arriving today and a new hound on Wednesday can
hardly contain myself with excitement.

Jade what's a new sister; I am supposed to be the only girl in the
family

Lillie // Lilly hope they get my name right when I arrive had enough of
identity crises in my short life (1-2 years old)

Slave's johnathan and William.