[Dailydrool] justin and jade

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 15 16:46:29 PST 2009

Why not name her Jill or Jillian or Jillie?  Jillie is so close to Lillie
that I bet she will accept it right away.  We will need photos of Prince
Justin and his harem.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____

Not sure how Liliie is spelt by Theresa. The slave Johnathan would have
preferred a name starting with J like Jasmine .If her finder in Rustenburg
called her Lillie from the start

We will probably not change the name as the slave is flexible on this. All
Jonathan's pet's names from when he was very young started with a J.

13:40:00