[Dailydrool] Thank You

Plumcatcher at aol.com Plumcatcher at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 04:42:44 PST 2009

Thank you to all who provided me with ideas on how to decorate or not our
Christmas tree.  I never had to worry about this with Lanna ~ our other
basset who is ATB ~ I believe we will definitely use the ribbon to hang
ornaments ~ if not this year ~ than next year ~ we may just leave the tree up  but
undecorated for this year ~ I have learned so much from reading all of the
emails and I thank everyone for any/all posts you make on so many topics of
 basset hound interest.  Droool to all in need.

Stella's Mama Mary Ann