[Dailydrool] Thank You

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 19 05:14:14 PST 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Josh just emailed and said that when he went to his mailbox the other day it was full of basset cards.  I didn't tell him he was on the list.  Those who have sent cards have made his month.  He says that he has them all over his bulletin board.  He loves our dogs and his cats and really misses them.  So thank you so much.  He wanted to know who signed him up.  We love all of the cards and I was sure he would too.  He won't be coming home for Christmas so thank you again for making his days brighter.

We are sending lots of chicky drool to anyone who is in need.

>From the full of breakfast crew in Southern Illinois:

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby and the wild kitty boys