[Dailydrool] Thank You

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 16:54:44 PST 2009

Ms. Beasley and I thank all the wonderful droolers and their hounds for all
the beautiful cards we have received this howliday season.  Each day the
maillady hands me my mail, she laughs at the return address labels and says,
"Your international!"  I say no, just lucky to have friends all over the US
and the world!  Of course, before I can open any of the cards, Ms. Beasley
has to THROUGHLY smell them...taking in many many basset scents.  I laugh
all the time.  She was particularly smitten with Sally King's card with
Rolph's picture, she actually licked his picture!!

Merry Christmas!
Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley Ann (HI EVERYBODY!)