[Dailydrool] the vet who quit thing

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 10:53:47 PST 2009

Dear Laura, I can imagine how infuriating this must be for you and the other vets of the world.  I couldn't bear to read that article because I don't think it was right of that guy to do that.  It is a shame that someone would write such a thing, but there are a lot of jerks in the world.  I won't ever read that article because it's not worth the rise in my blood pressure.  I know otherwise and value my vets and their staff.

Like everyone else, I've had some good ones and some not so good ones.  I am extremely lucky to have found the vets I have now, especially with all of Cassie's health issues.  I know that most of these vets in the office (it's a clinic) care very deeply about the animals and getting them better or placing them to rest from all their suffering.

My last round of issues with Cassie, the trip I made the day after Thanksgiving when they told me about the blood in her belly and the possible tumor, they never charged me for that visit and sat with me as I cried because I knew we were probably coming to the end.  I'm very lucky and grateful to them and their work today because without it, I wouldn't still have Cassie.

So all I have to say to everyone is don't let that guy raise your blood pressure.  He's not worth it.

Love and drool to all those in need.

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder & Sophie